Sometimes the most amazing things in life come in the smallest packages.
Angela Shim was working in a bank when she gave birth prematurely to her son.
When he was diagnosed with severe health problems, she was told by the doctors that there was nothing more they could do.
“He was eight years old and looked like a dehydrated old man covered in gauze. I made a decision at that time I was going to do whatever it took to find a solution.”
Angela went to workshops, web seminars and naturopaths; then she went to work on her son.
“I saw him heal completely. We got him off puffers and medications and we saw a new person.”
Angela’s son is now a healthy 19-year-old.
She left the bank and created a new career helping other parents heal their children through food nutrition and energy management.
“I feel very blessed with what I’ve experienced and it has been an awakening process. Create your wellness bank account. And make sure you invest more than you withdraw.”
Road to rejuvenation
A guide to balanced healing.
• Develop awareness of your thoughts and feelings, since they create your reality.
• Health is a choice and a daily habit.
• Focus on uncovering the root cause versus masking symptoms.
• Observe nature’s laws and principles.
• Feed and nourish your immune system daily; it is your best wellness support team.