Everyone likes a burger on a hot summer day!
But most of them pack enough of a calorie bomb without adding insult by condiment.
Be careful what you top your babies with, and be able to enjoy them more often (and for longer).
• 1 oz grated cheddar cheese adds 119 calories and 9 grams of fat
• 1 tbsp mayonnaise adds 60 to 80 calories and 8 to 12 grams of fat
• Lick’s Guck or “special” sauce adds 50 cal-ories and 6 grams of fat
• Mustard adds zero calories, no fat
• Dill pickle adds zero calories and no fat
• Dill pickle relish adds zero to five calories andno fat
• Tomatoes, lettuce, onions and peppers are free and unlimited
Just so you know…
• 1 tbsp ketchup is 20 calories (and one whole teaspoon of sugar)
• 1 tbsp barbecue sauce is 30 calories (and one whole teaspoon of sugar)
Choose wisely. Your abs are watching you.