This is a fun dessert to make for family gatherings or for kids’ parties. The recipe serves one but to make more sundaes, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings.
1. Place bottom half of brownie on a dessert plate. Top with 1/2 scoop of the ice cream. Top with remaining brownie half. Place remaining ice cream on top and drizzle with candy-shell chocolate topping and sundae syrup.
2. Garnish plate and dessert with toasted coconut and sprinkles, if using.
Smucker’s Foods of Canada/ The Canadian Press/ Adapted by Emily Richards (visit emilyrichardscooks.ca)
• 1 brownie (5 by 7.5 cm/2 by 3 inches), split horizontally
• 1 scoop (125 ml/1/2 cup) vanilla or mint ice cream, softened, divided
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) candy-shell chocolate topping
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) chocolate sundae syrup
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) toasted coconut (optional)
• Sprinkles (optional)