In a large glass pitcher, combine wine, orange liqueur and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries and juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Fill each glass with ice cubes; pour sangria over top. Garnish with mint sprigs.
• 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine (Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio)
• 125 ml (1/2 cup) orange liqueur
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) granulated sugar
• 750 ml (3 cups) quartered local strawberries
• 250 ml (1 cup) white cran-berry juice
• 250 ml (1 cup) chilled lemon-flavoured sparkling water
•Mint sprigs, for garnish