This lean but satisfying salad uses local ingredients and is topped with a yogurt and strawberry dressing.
1. Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes.
2. On each of 4 large salad plates, place 500 ml (2 cups) of the salad greens, 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the strawberries, 50 ml (1/4 cup) of the peas and 30 ml (2 tbsp) of the green onions.
3. Slice chicken breasts diagonally and place over salad. Drizzle with dressing.
Dressing: In a food processor, combine strawberries, yogurt, honey and vinegar; process until smooth, scraping down sides. Cover and refrigerate until using.
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (each 175 g/6 oz)
• 8 cups mixed salad greens (romaine, red and green leaf lettuce, spinach, arugula)
• 2 cups local strawberries
• 1 cup fresh shelled peas, cooked
• 1/2 cup chopped green onions or chives
•3/4 cup sliced local strawberries
• 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons liquid honey
• 5 teaspoons white or red balsamic vinegar