1. Coat a small casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, garlic and onion powder, and Parmesan; set aside.
3. In a food processor, pulse together cream cheese, yogurt, oregano, mint, lemon rind, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes or until soft. Add spinach and cook, about 5 minutes, or until soft and any liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and stir in artichokes and yogurt mixture. Spoon into prepared dish.
5. Sprinkle cracker crumb mixture over dip and bake in 200 C (400 F) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
• 30 g (1 oz) whole-grain crackers (about 7 squares), crushed
• 1 ml (1/4 tsp) garlic powder
• 1 ml (1/4 tsp) onion powder
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) freshly grated
• 125 g (4 oz) low-fat cream cheese, softened
• 175 ml (3/4 cup) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
• 10 ml (2 tsp) each minced fresh oregano and mint
• 5 ml (1 tsp) grated lemon rind
• 2 ml (1/2 tsp) each salt and ground black pepper
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 container (140 g/5 oz) fresh baby spinach
• 1 can (398 ml/14 oz) arti-choke hearts, drained and lightly chopped
Serve warm. The Associated Press/adapted by Emily Richards (professional home economist, cookbook author and TV celebrity chef. For more, emilyrichardscooks.ca)